- Department of Landscape Water Conservation
Definition of environment, environment quality. System of natural resources, its using and protection. Basic ecological terminology, ecosystems, landscape dynamics. Relation between civil engineering and environment. Waste management and extraneous substances in ecosystem. Non-economical use of landscape. Environmental protection in the CR and in international context.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Understanding relation of civil engineering to environment and supporting sustainable development in our society.
- Study materials:
(1) Environmental Engineering, fifth edition, Salvato A.J. et al., John Wiley & Sons - 2003
(2) Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering, Martin J.L. et al., Technology - 1998
(3) internet sources
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: