- Department of Architecture
Application of different materials in the interior design according to the purpose and reaching of aesthetical space effects. Solving of architectural details within particular situation.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The ability to creatively design and deal with different types of interior spaces Gaining the ability for sensitive use of materials, colours, surfaces, textures and to reach desired optical effects in the interior. The transfer of gained knowledge throughout architectural design design process.
- Study materials:
(1) Suchá V.: Interiér 20, lecture notes ČVUT Praha, 2000,2005
(2)Whitehead Randall.:Commercial Lighting, Rockport Pub., Rockport, MA, USA 1995
(3) Periodical in the interior area, especially: Detail, Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér, Materiály pro stavbu, Abitare, Materiále World etc.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: