Quality and Risk Management
- Department of Construction Management and Economics
Knowledge of risk management and quality management (improvement tools) are the common requirement for successfull manager's career.
Main objectives of the MJKP subject:
- structured information and overview of the risk management and quality management,
- providing managerial fundamentals according to the international standards,
- through practical examples and managerial „games“ introducing of real situations of the management practice (knowing the managers' personality, process of document creation - view from both sides (creator and user), negotiation skills at contract management - negotiators' personality practical samples)
Correct fulfilment of received tasks from exercises, appropriate attendance.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1)Introduction into QMS
2)Quality system definitions, management principles
3)Corporate strategy, responsibility, tasks and criteria
4)QMS documents - requirements
5)Production planing, production management, risk management in production
6)Production organization, structural and operative quality management, traceability, methods
7)Resources planing, inputs to quality, purchasing (procurement)
8)Customer's related processes
9)Risks in construction engineering - terms and definitions
10)Identification of risks
11)Tools and methods of risk management in construction engineering
12)Monitoring and measurement, supporting processes
13)Nonconformities, corrective and preventive actions
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Confirmed at the seminar.
- Study Objective:
Recognition level in construction engineering risk and quality management.
- Study materials:
KEŘKOVSKÝ, Miroslav: Moderní přístupy k řízení výroby, 1.vyd. Praha: C.H.Beck, 2001, 115s., ISBN 80-7179-471-6
TICHÝ, Milík: Ovládání rizika - analýza a management. 1.vyd. Praha, C.H.Beck, 2006, 396 s., ISBN 978-80-7179-415-5
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: