Construction and technological facility of hydraulic structures
- Department of Hydraulic Structures
The subject of the study is focused to the design and operation of construction and technological elements of hydraulic structures - weirs, dams, navigation structures and hydropower plants. Students get acquainted with operation of weir gates, facility of bottom outlets and emergency spillways of dams and operation parts of navigation locks and hydropower plants.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The goal of the study is to inform students about the design and operation of technological facility of hydraulic structures. The second goal is to teach students to understand operation situations and consequently to propose technical rules and technical design for safe operation of hydraulic structure.
- Study materials:
- Broža, V., Haindl, K., Patera,A.: Provoz vodních děl. Vydavatelství ČVUT, Praha 1989
- Broža V., Čihák F., Satrapa L.: Hydrotechnické stavby. ČSSI, Praha 1999
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: