Introduction to Quantum Structures
- Department of Mathematics
Basic course of quantum structures. The notions of an orthomodular lattice, orthomodular poset, orthoalgebra, effect algebra, state, center are introduced. Basic properties of quantum structures are studied included representations of quantum structures.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. P. Pták, S. Pulmannová: Orthomodular Structures as Quantum Logics. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht/Boston/London, 1991.
2. A. Dvurečenskij, S. Pulmannová: New Trends in Quantum Structures. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Bratislava, 2000.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: