Mathematic Statistics 2
- Daniela Jarušková (guarantor)
- Department of Mathematics
Advanced mathematical statistics with engineering applications
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Dependence and independence of random variables.
2. Contingency tables.
3. Linear model.
4. Analysis of variance.
5. Correlation analysis.
6. Analysis of principal components.
7. Logistic regression.
8. Time series analysis in time domain. Box-Jenkins metodology.
9. Time series in frequency domain - Fourier analysis.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Jay L. Devore: Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: