Czech/Foreign language 1
- Sandra Giormani (guarantor), Petra Florianová
- Department of Languages
Czech courses are intended for international students.
The course is aimed to provide training in basic language means necessary for communication in everyday situations.
After successful completion the student gains a credit.
End of course level according to CEFR: A1 (Beginners) - A2 (Elementary)
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
improvement of communication skills
- Study materials:
Rešková I., Pintarová M., Communicative Czech elementary učebnice, 2016, ISBN: 80-901947-2-9
Materials given by course teacher
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomTH:B-155
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: