- Libor Beránek
- Libor Beránek, Jan Šimota
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
In this course students are acquainted with basic concepts and documents in the field of quality management. Furthermore with the role of metrology in quality management systems and basic statistical methods used for quality assurance.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Basic quality-related terminology, development of quality management.
2. Quality Management Systems.
3. Basic tools of quality management and basic statistical analysis.
4. Statistical process control.
5. Evaluation of capability of manufacturing processes, measurement systems analysis.
6. Quality in pre-production stages.
7. The role of metrology in quality management systems, modern means for metrology.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Fundamentals of data processing, histogram, Pareto analysis.
2. Metrological traceability, testing, calibration.
3. Statistical process control.
4. Capability of process.
5. Failure Mode and Effects Analysis - FMEA.
6. Geometrical Product Specifications and Inspection.
- Study Objective:
To acquaint the students with basic terms and tools used in quality management systems.
- Study materials:
- Quality Control For Dummies, Published by Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Six Sigma for Dummies,Published by Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Qaulity Management Demystified, Sid Kemp
- Statistical Quality Control, Douglas C. Montgomery
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Poč. laboratoř 12134roomT4:C2-434
Poč. laboratoř 12134
Fri Thu Fri
- The course is a part of the following study plans: