- Department of Geomatics
The tutorial is managed in cooperation of Department of Advanced Geodesy and Department of Physics. The alignment of both parts of the subject results from it.
The first part is theoretical and main subject of the lectures is theory of the optical pictures and optical errors. Second part is technical and its aimed at constructions
of optical parts of geodetic instruments.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Determination of deflecting angles of triangular prism
2. Determination of lens thickness and grind radius of spherical surface
3. Determination of focus length of lens on Abbe comparator
4. Determination of transmissivity of neutral filter for several wave lengths
5. Determination of telescope parameters
- Study Objective:
Introduction to the optics and the construction of classical geodetic intruments.
- Study materials:
 A.Mikš: Aplikovaná optika 10 (Geometrická a vlnová optika), Vydavatelství ČVUT, Praha 2000.
 F.Krpata: Aplikovaná optika 10, Vydavatelství ČVUT, Praha 2005.
 J.Novák: Fyzikální seminář, Vydavatelství ČVUT, Praha 2004.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: