- Vladimír Hlaváč (guarantor)
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Project in the specialization of future diploma thesis. One theme solved by two or three students in cooperation. Research, design or application creation from one of following branches: electrical or electronic device design, instrument design, small robot design or control, automatic control (PLC), process control, database application, web application, laboratory device, laboratory experiment control, process, biological process or artificial life simulation. Previous knowledge and/or skills required.The solution of problem reached by the team of students is presented in the form of pdf document on the Department's intranet and subsequently defended at the final presentation of projects, including discussion.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Individual work controlled by a teacher. Research, problem solving, documentation, presentation, discussion.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Poč. učebna 207
Tue Fri Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: