English Language 3-1
- Institute of Language Studies
The course is suitable for students of bachelor managerial studies.
Seminars cover Business Terminology and Communication Skills as well as grammar. The course focuses on developing language skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening, on understanding and orientation in a wide-range of topics, on strengthening and improving grammar. All interconnected language skills are submitted to the goal of developing the required level needed for students?professional life.
Active participation in class, regular attendance, regular submitting of assignments, credit test.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Available in Course Syllabus and Course Requirements sections of course Moodle page.
- Study Objective:
This subject is aimed at developing and strengthening language skills, at understanding the basic professional terminology in the field of economics and at improving oral and written communication.
- Study materials:
In Company 3.0 Intermediate/Pre-Intermediate, Macmillan, 2014
Grammar Structures 200 and 300
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- B-EK-prez.forma od 11/12 (language course)
- B-PM-prez.forma od 11/12 (language course)
- B-EK-prez.forma od 12/13 (language course)
- B-PM-prez.forma od 12/13 (language course)
- B-EK-prez.forma od 13/14 (language course)
- B-PM-prez.forma od 13/14 (language course)
- B-EK-prez.forma od 14/15 (language course)
- B-PM-prez. forma od 14/15 (language course)