Health, Safety and Fire Prevention Principles
- Institute of Pedagogical and Psychological Studies
Basic legislation on OSH. EU, Czech Labour Code. Implementing regulations of the Labour Code. Duties of the employer. The rights and obligations of the employee. Risk prevention.Training of staff. Occupational accidents. Report of the accident. Documentation to ensure the health and safety. Labour Inspection, KHS, Environmental Engineering. Fire protection. The law on the protection of public health. Occupational Hygiene. Personal protective equipment. Safety signs and signals. Technical equipment.
- Law No. 262/2006 Coll., The Labour Code, as amended - selected provisions related to OSH
- Law no. 309/2006 Coll., Adapting other health and safety requirements in the labor relations and ensure Safe in activities or providing services outside of labor relations (Act on other conditions of health and safety at work), as amended, - selected provisions
- Law No. 258/2000 Coll., The protection of public health and amending certain related laws, as amended, - selected provisions
- Law No. 133/1985 Coll., On Fire Protection, as amended, - selected provisions
- Government Regulation No. 495/2001 Coll. Establishing the scope and detailed conditions for the provision of personal protective equipment, washing, cleaning and disinfection
- Government Regulation No. 201/2010 Coll., The method of recording accidents, reporting and delivering injury
- Ministry of Health Decree No. 288/2003 Coll. Establishing work and workplaces that are prohibited for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, mothers until the ninth month after childbirth and adolescents, and the conditions under which juveniles may exceptionally perform this work because of preparation the profession
- Government Regulation No. 11/2002 Coll. Establishing the look and placement of safety signs and the signals
- Government Regulation No. 378/2001 Coll. Laying down detailed requirements for safe operation and use of machinery, technical equipment, instruments and tools
- Government Regulation No.101/2005 Coll., The detailed requirements for the workplace and working environment
- Government Regulation &#232;.361/2007 Coll. Laying down conditions for the protection of health at work
- Decree COSO and CMA No. 50/1978 Coll. Expertise in electrical engineering, as amended
- other applicable regulations related to health and safety
- MV Decree No. 246/2001 Coll., Establishing conditions for fire safety and state fire supervision (Fire Prevention)
- other applicable regulations related to fire protection
- Syllabus of lectures:
Study support is processed and posted on the intranet MÚVS.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Exercises take the form of presentations of students on assigned topics related to lectures.
- Study Objective:
The subject of the safety and health at work, students will gain basic knowledge of the laws and other regulations to ensure work safety, as well as other requirements of work safety, and use it for practical use provision, organization and management of work safety in practice .
- Study materials:
The basic study material is processed and study support that legislation.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: