Complex CAD/CAM systems
- Jan Tomíček
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
The goal of the course is to provide for the student the knowledge about complex usage of CAD/CAM sofware in technological process. Students will work with a large SW for product lifecycle management (PLM) and they will create a huge semestral project combining the design, technology and the manufacturing on CNC machine.
Passing the course APOS.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Introduction to complex CAD/CAM/CAE software.
2. Work with model in 3D space.
3. Cooperation between CAx software modules.
4. Transfer of model between SW.
5. Technological abilities of CAM in 3D machining.
6. Technological abilities of CAM in multi-axis machining.
7. Toolpath optimalization against a criterion.
8. Simulation and verification.
9. Simulation including machine-tool kinematics.
10. Postrpocessing and data handling.
11. NC code simulation.
12. Machining on CNC machine.
13. Machining on CNC machine.
- Study Objective:
To allow the students to get the practical experience with the latest complex CAD/CAM/CAE systems.
- Study materials:
Electronical internal presentations available for accredtied students.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: