Master Thesis Seminar I.
- Enrollement in the course requires an successful completion of the following courses:
- First Year Project (17AMSOS)
- Master Thesis Project I. (17AMSDP1)
- Department of Biomedical Technology
The contents is about preparation and realisation of the diploma paper. Result presentation rehearsal is part of the subject.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Robert A. Day, Barbara Gastel: How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper 6th Edition. Greenwood Press. 2006
Bennie Bough: 101 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly, 4th Edition. GoalMinds, Inc. 2005. 126 s.
The biomedical engineering handbook. volume I / editor-in-chief Joseph D. Bronzino. Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2000.
The biomedical engineering handbook. volume II / editor-in-chief Joseph D. Bronzino. Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2000.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: