- Lukáš Krátký (guarantor)
- Lukáš Krátký (guarantor), Vojtěch Bělohlav, Jiří Moravec, Petr Procházka
- Department of Process Engineering
Introduction to an experimental measurement of a selected nonelectric quantities (temperature, pressure, flowrate, ...). Introduction to an experiemental data evaluation - methods of a linear and nonlinear regression analysis, parametres confidence interval estimation, testing of a hypothesis with using of the MATLAB software. Practical measurement of a thermophysical and transport properties of a matter. Measurement of a particle size and distribution. Practical measurement and evaluation of a process characteristics and material and energy balances on selected process equipments in the pilot hall laboratory of the department - fermentor, direct ohmic and microwave heating, homogenization and suspendation characteristics of an impellers, measurement on spray dryer, measurement of a hydraulic characteristics of a centrifugal pump and piping.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Introduction. Experimental data evaluation (methods of a linear and non-linear resression analysis, estimation of the parameter confidence intervals, hypothesis testing) with MATLAB.
2. Experimental data evaluation (methods of a linear and non-linear resression analysis, estimation of the parameter confidence intervals, hypothesis testing) with MATLAB.
3. Working in laboratory (Safety instructions, introduction to used measurement equipments, presentation of practical measurement).
4. Sensor and equipment calibration (practical measurement).
5. Thermophysical properties of a matter - thermal conductivity and specific heat capacity measurement (practical measurement).
6. Rheological properties of fluids (practical measurement).
7. Particle sizes measurement and their distribution (practical measurement).
8. Direct ohmic and microwave heating (practical measurement in hall laboratory).
9. Homogenization and suspendation characteristics of an impellers (practical measurement in hall laboratory).
10. Measurement of a hydraulic characteristic of centrifugal pump and piping (practical measurement in hall laboratory).
11. Fermentor (practical measurement in hall laboratory).
12. Spray dryer measurement (practical measurement in hall laboratory).
13 a 14. Finalizing of the laboratory reports, assessment, prezentation.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
http://moodle.fs.cvut.cz (Ročníkový projekt I)
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomT4:C2-83
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: