- Department of Environmental Engineering
Fundamentals for solving water-supply, gas and for waste draining by indoor building and by civil amenities building.
Following requirements are demanded: Heating. Ventilation.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Installation influence to lay-out solution and to architecture. Building water main design, building connection to public water main. Inner canalization design and house drains. Domestic waste water, storm sewer. Inner gas conduit design, low-pressure and middle-pressure gas fixtures. Gas apparatuses.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Main water piping - analysis water demand, calculation distribution water piping, examples connecting and wiring water piping. Prepare domestic hot water - calculation warm service water demand, project of circulation piping. Public sewer - project sewers, examples projects and connection houses on public sewer. Sanitary pipe work - project of sanitary pipe work, project of drain roof. Gas engineering - project of gas fixture, project and locating of gas meter and gas regulator. Gas apparatus - project of gas apparatus, project of flue gas ducting.
- Study Objective:
Needed knowledge and skills for engineering practise in area application of basic princips of sanitary instalations with concentrated on gas, water and canalization pipe systems.
- Study materials:
Panchdhari, A. C.: Water Supply and Sanitary Installations. New Age International Limited 2005. 232 p. ISBN
· Wise, A. F. E., Swaffield, J.A.: Water, Sanitary and Waste Services for Building. Taylor and Francis 2012. 257
p. ISBN 978-0-7506-5255-1.
· Cheremisinoff N.P.: Handbook of Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies. Elsevier Inc. 2002. 576 p.
· Greeno R., Hall F.: Building Service Handbook. Taylor and Francis 2017. 786 p. ISBN 978-0-4156-3140-2.
· Vavricka, R.: Study materials made by lecturer. CTU in Prague. 2017.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: