- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
Subject presents the basic information concerning the transport and energy systems. The study is aimed at the fuel cycle from the providing energy sources and its transformation to the various energy forms. The problem of renewable sources of energy is also discussed as well as its exploitation in transport system. Energy grid and future technical development of the transmission of electricity is described in the consequences and demands of transportation.
The basic information from nature and technology subjects presented at ČVUT in Praze, basic of transport technology, operation, economy and management.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Subject provides the basic information concerning the relation between transport and energy systems, the future transformation of transmission grid and demand side manangement.
- Study materials:
Lectures´´Notes will be transformed to Energy Analysis Textbook.
1. Duchoň, B., Vysoký, P., Votruba, Z. et alt: Studie budoucího rozvoje dopravy v České
republice studie ČVUT pro MPO ČR, Praha 2009
2. Duchoň, B. et alt.: Energetická náročnost sektoru dopravy, Prognózy ČR pro období
2010 až 2050, FD ČVUT Praha, Praha, 2009
3. Očekávaný stav a provoz ES ČR z pohledu soběstačnosti ČR, EGU
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: