- Jan Hošek (guarantor), Jiří Čáp, Vladimír Hlaváč, Šárka Němcová, Josef Zicha
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The project for precision mechanics and optics, including presentation. It develops the student´s capabilities to go through all stages of the engineering problem solution: in particular the formulation of the problem under research, conceptual design of the solution, its optimization and bringing to design solutions. Projects will be awarded on specified topics from industry or research projects.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Project formulation.
2. Discussion of the research related to the topic of the project.
3. Assessment of the first proposals for the problem solution.
4. Specification necessary experimental verificatoins of the problem solution.
5. Discussions of the various options and choose the most appropriate method of solution.
6. The distribution schedule of activities for the implementation of the selected solution.
7. Development of experimental parts of the project.
8. Forum of calculations and numerical models of solutions.
9. Modifications solutions in relation to the calculations and functions of the individual units.
10. Preparation of drawings.
11. Discussion over the drawings.
12. Finalizing solutions.
13. Presentation of the proposed solutions.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Solution task, conceptual design, optimization, presentation
- Study Objective:
The aim of the course is to teach mastering solution to a complex problem alone. Based on experience with the team solve the problem, the student will have to deal with the individual project task in relation to the limited time and possibilities of realization to the topic under research. The course prooves engineer capabilities of the student.
- Study materials:
According to the assignment determined the course tutor.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri Thu FriroomT4:110
Optika 1 - domek na dvoře
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- 16 151 NSTI BLP 2012 základ (compulsory elective course)