- Miroslav Ondráček (guarantor), Vladimír Andrlík (guarantor), Michal Fürbacher
- Department of Production Machines and Equipment
Constructional and computational processing of real tasks of motion nodes and systems. A high level of creative thinking and innovative designs and practices are required. The tasks have a direct link to industrial practice and its needs.
The second part is focused on the design of machine tool construction nodes (eg cradle, milling head, quill). The aim is to create a real construction node of a machine tool with all design calculations and drawing documentation in the form of a design drawing according to the entered parameters.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Assignment of individual tasks to teams (groups).
2. Research of the issue.
3. Detailed introduction to the essence of the task.
4., 5. Proposed solutions, emphasis on innovative solutions.
6., 7., 8. Selection and elaboration of optimal variant.
9 .. 10. Elaboration of calculation part.
11., 12. Elaboration of design documentation.
13. Preparation of final report.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Literature is assigned directly with the assignment, it is also possible to use company catalogs and prospectuses that deal with the issue.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomHO:A-139
Laboratoř NC řízení a automati
Učebna projektů (15 PC)
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- 10 121 NSTI VSZ 2012 základ (compulsory course in the program)