Analytical Chemistry - Seminar 2
- Department of Nuclear Chemistry
Advanced drill in calculations in analytical chemistry
Knowledge of general chemistry on the level of a completed basic university course. Registration for the course analytical chemistry.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Acid-base equilibria and pH calculations. Acid-base titrations and stochiometry.
2. Redox equilibria, titrations and stochiometry.
3. Basic principles and calculations in separation methods.
4. Statistics of experimental analytical results.
- Study Objective:
The seminar in analytical chemistry provides the students with the knowledge of the basic calcuations in analytical chemistry.
The students will acquire competence to perform independenty basic calculations in analytical chemistry.
- Study materials:
D.A.Skoog, D.M.West and F.J.Holler, Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry, 6. Edition, Saunders College Publishing, 1992;
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: