Software or Research Project
- Department of Computer Graphics and Interaction
Individual work on a problem/project under the supervision of the supervisor, typically a sub-problem of bachelor thesis. We recommend to choose the topic of bachelor theses not later than at the beginning of the fifth semester. The project must have a clearly defined output, e.g. the technical report or a program and is awarded by classified assesment.
Details can be found on the web page of the department of Computer Graphics and Interaction http://dcgi.felk.cvut.cz/cs/study/predmetprojekt.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Open Informatics - Computer and Information Science (compulsory course of the specialization)
- Open Informatics - Software Systems (compulsory course of the specialization)