Computer Aided Design III
- Henri Hubertus Achten (guarantor)
- Henri Hubertus Achten (guarantor), Ivana Vinšová
- Departmant of Architectural Modelling
The course deals with principles and application of parametric design in architecture. Parametric design is applied in two softwares: Rhino + Grasshopper or Revit + Dynamo. Students need to choose one combination which they will follow during the whole semester (either Rhino + Grasshopper or Revit + Dynamo, both is not possible).
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Basic knowledge of Revit (for the combination with Dynamo) and/or Rhino (for the combination with Grasshopper).
- Study Objective:
In the course, basic knowledge of Revit and Rhino is assumed. The course starts with basic introduction to parametric modelling, and how the link between Rhino/Grasshopper and Revit/Dynamo functions. Workflow of parametric modelling is explained. Types of computational components in parametric modelling are explained, and how to make basic information flows. Further on in the semester, more complex control structures and problems are introduced.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Tue Fri Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: