Project and 3D CAD
- Václav Jirovský (guarantor)
- Václav Jirovský (guarantor), Gabriela Achtenová, Vít Doleček, Ondřej Miláček
- Department of Automotive, Combustion Engine and Railway Engineering
Basic modeling knowledge in CATIA V5 (solid and surface modeling, assembly creation, drafting, FEM analysis). Design and calculations of road vehicle suspension is the product of individual student's work.
Working with PC (Windows), descriptive geometry, technology, mechanical design, mechanics of solid and deformable structures.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Student should be able to work with CATIA V5 system. He is able to combine his knowledge from different subject in solving a mechanical structure.
- Study materials:
Provided by U12120.
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Poč. učebna 12120roomT4:B1-717
Poč. učebna 12120
Fri Thu Fri
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- 19 162 NMAE 2012 bez odoru základ (compulsory course in the program)