Design Studio 2 (Civil Buildings)
- Michal Hlaváček (guarantor), Hana Boříková, Jana Hořická, Mikuláš Hulec, Ladislav Kalivoda, Klára Kroftová, Eva Linhartová
- Department of Architecture
Design studio is application course in which students use gained knowledge from broad spectrum of architectural disciplines with their own design opinions and creativity. Various types of civil buildings into the particular environment are assigned within this second design studio. Students present their own designs in the form of architectural study after extensive discussions, consideration and evalluation of works of other architects. Foreign and Czech students are teaching together in order to get opportunity to debate architectonic issues.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Understanding of principles of an architectural design.
- Study materials:
Periodicals, including: Wettbewerb aktuel, Detail, Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér, materials for construction
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomTH:D-A8
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- The course is a part of the following study plans: