History of Architecture 3
- Department of Architecture
Lectures are covering the development of architectural concept (layout, spatial and structural), style and composition chronologically from Classicism and Romanticism till 20th century. Detailed analysis of selected monuments important for development of architecture within periods of interest is part of the lectures. Within tuitions are read topics specified towards issues of Czech architecture.
129DE1 - History of Architecture 1, 129DE2 - History of Architecture 2
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The aim is to become familiar with the history of European architecture of the period studied, with emphasis on our territory.
- Study materials:
(1) Benešová M.: Architektura v proměnách dvou století, SPN Praha 1984
(2) Haas F.: Architektura 20. století, SPN 1980
(3) Gössel P. Leuthäuser G.: Architecture in the 20th Century, Taschen, 2005
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Architektura a stavitelství - 2013 (compulsory course)