Team Software Project 2
- Department of Software Engineering
Students gain hands-on experience with the iterative development process while working on a large-scale software project. The first iteration is the result of the BEI-SP1 course project. However, this time, the functionality, testing and documenting of the system being developed will be emphasized. Students will work in teams of 4-6 people. The teacher, in the role of the team and project leader, regularly consults with the team (at the seminars) with regard to the formal as well as material aspects of their solution. The BEI-SI2 course that runs concurrently will provide the students with supporting knowledge, especially in the area of teamwork, testing and quality assurance of the software product.
- Syllabus of lectures:
There are no lectures in this course.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Seminars are Dedicated to Individual Student Project Consultations.
- Study Objective:
Like in BEI-SP1, the main emphasis is on teamwork. After completing BEI-SP1, students already have some experience with teamwork, as well as a likely experience with the pitfalls of teamwork. That should serve as a motivation to understand the importance of teamwork theory (part of BEI-SI2 lectures that run concurrently) and to apply them rigorously to their project work. The focus will be primarily on the quality of the implementation of the software product. Most of the time, students will work in the iterative development process scheme.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Information Technology (Presented in Czech), Version 2014 (elective course)
- Computer Science (Presented in Czech), Version 2014 (elective course)
- Bc Branch Security and Information Technology, Part-Time Form, in Czech, Version 2015 to 2019 (elective course)