Team Software Project 1
- Department of Software Engineering
Students gain hands-on experience with the analysis, design, and prototyping of a large-scale software system. Theoretical support is provided by the BEI-SI1 course that runs concurrently and that teaches the necessary techniques and theory. Teams consisting of 4-6 students will work on a specific project. The teacher, in the role of the team and project leader, regularly consults with the team (at the seminars) with respect to both the formal and material aspects of the design. The resulting work will be further developed and finished in the BEI-SP2 course.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Teamwork requires a completely different approach than individual work. However, large-scale software projects can only be undertaken in teams. The aim of the course is to give the students hands-on experience with teamwork on a software project. At this point, students have little or no team leadership experience; hence, this role will be assumed by the teacher. It is necessary to get accustomed to the conditions of working in a team ? sequence of tasks, keeping deadlines, maintaining sufficient documentation, using software tools to support teamwork, etc.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bc. Programme Informatics, Part -Time Form of Study, in Czech, Version 2015 - 2020 (VO)
- Bc Branch Security and Information Technology, Part-Time Form, in Czech, Version 2015 to 2020 (elective course)
- Bc.Branch WSI, Specialization Software Engineering, Part-Time Form, Versionverze 2015 - 2020 (compulsory course of the branch)