Management of Business Informatics
- Department of Software Engineering
Students learn principles of business IT management, especially principles of information strategy creation, planning of development and management of ICT services, various forms of ICT services delivery, and methods of ICT costs and benefits evaluation.
Bachelor knowledge of ICT systems and enterprise economy.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Business informatics - conceps and components.
2. Development phases and variants of business informatics solution.
3. Business and ICT architectures.
4. Principles and models of business ICT management.
5. Principles of business performance control.
6. Corporate performance management and its role in business management.
7. Standards of ICT management (ITIL, COBIT,...).
8. Reference model of ICT management - ITGPM.
9. Strategic ICT management.
10. ICT services management, SLA.
11. ICT sourcing management.
12. ICT costs and benefits analysis.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. ICT services design for the defined enterprise and its business processes.
2. A paper from the field of ICT management.
- Study Objective:
The goal is teach students the abilities to prepare information and sourcing strategy, design ICT services of business informatics, design the processes of business informatics, and measure costs and effects of business informatics.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: