Design Studio 2M
- Marco Bruno Andrade Maio (guarantor), Adam Bohatý
- Department of Architecture
The task in this design studio is focused on those types of buildings which the structures has largely affects the overall solution, or may become a source of inspiration or even a significant element in the architectural design. The students present their solution in the form of architectural study, together with the design concepts, sketches and details of selected structure parts. An important part of development of project design is physical models. Foreign and Czech students are teaching together in order to get opportunity to debate architectonic issues.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The goal of course is to develop creativity, architectural skill and competitiveness students.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomTH:D-A7
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- The course is a part of the following study plans: