Design Studio 1M
- Mikuláš Hulec (guarantor), Adam Bohatý, Ladislav Kalivoda, Hana Klapalová, Eva Linhartová, Marco Maio, Tomáš Med, Jitka Paroubková, Daniel Smitka, Jindřich Svatoš, Aleš Vaněk
- Department of Architecture
The first master's project differs from the Bachelor's project given the topic and scope, which corresponds to the level of information. Priority will be sent out issues that were not included in the Bachelor program, either in terms of typology (production, business, culture), the type of creative work (renovation, conversion) or by other factors (environment, energy intensity). The proposed buildings are always in a specific environment, are used for entering and student architectural competitions. The project scope at the level of architectural studies, extended by a specific assignment of a crucial detail - both artistic, architectural and technical and technological, including calculations. The project aims to simulate a real situation, with which the student / architect will meet after graduation. Foreign and Czech students are teaching together in order to get opportunity to debate architectonic issues.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Understanding of principles of an architectural design.
- Study materials:
Periodicals, including: Wettbewerb aktuel, Detail, Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér, materials for construction
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomTH:D-A6
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: