- Department of Economics, Management and Humanities
Processes and techniques for the preparation of entrepreneurial projects. Principles and methods of planning and operating of projects realization. Operating of the integration and project area. Operating of time, costs, sources, duality, human sources, communication, risks. Case study in the program Microsoft Project.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Project, basis of project management, project planning, project implementation control.
2.Project Development Cycle, pre-investment, investment and operational stages, activites, documents of PDC.
3.Organisational structures, integration of the project management into the organisational structure.
4.Team management, project manager, project hierarchy, project team. Operating of communication in project.
5.Project planning, definition part, description and assigning parts, factual content of the planning process.
6.Decomposition of the planning process, principles of defining project targets.
7.The structured decomposition of project activities, methods, and perspectives, of the decomposition.
8.Stage model. Responsibility matrix.
9.Time implementation schedules and methods of their creation.
10.Documents of the planning process.
11.Content of the project implementation control, instruments for monitoring the project implementation situation.
12.Changes of the project, completion of the project.
13.Computer support of project management.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1.Typical problems of project management, program Microsoft Project.
2.Time analysis of the project, significance of time reserves for the project management - a case study.
3.Project cost analysis - a case study.
4.Project resource analysis - a case study. Assignment of a semestral essay.
5.Project investment stage: construction project, participants, supplier systems.
6.Project investment stage: construction as an object of public interest, legislation.
7.Economic risk of project, project risk curves.
8.Economic risk of project - a case study.
9.Decomposition of activities, a stage model - a case study.
10.Responsibility matrix - a case study.
11.Checking of, and tutorials on, semestral essay composition.
12.Checking the project implementation, checking the meeting of deadlines a case study.
13.Checking costs and resources - a case study.
14.Submission of the semestral essay. Credit.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1.Milosevice, D.: Project Management Toolbox. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2003
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Cybernetics and Robotics - Robotics (elective course)
- Cybernetics and Robotics - Senzors and Instrumention (elective course)
- Cybernetics and Robotics - Systems and Control (elective course)
- Open Informatics - Artificial Intelligence (elective course)
- Open Informatics - Computer Engineering (elective course)
- Open Informatics - Computer Vision and Image Processing (elective course)
- Open Informatics - Computer Graphics and Interaction (elective course)
- Open Informatics - Software Engineering (elective course)
- Communications, Multimedia and Electronics - Wireless Communication (elective course)
- Communications, Multimedia and Electronics - Multimedia Technology (elective course)
- Communications, Multimedia and Electronics - Electronics (elective course)
- Communications, Multimedia and Electronics - Networks of Electronic Communication (elective course)
- Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering and Management - Economy and Management of Electrical Eng. (compulsory course of the specialization)
- Cybernetics and Robotics - Air and Space Systems (elective course)
- Communications, Multimedia and Electronics - Communication Systems (elective course)
- Open Informatics - New - Software Engineering (elective course)