Safety in Electrical Engineering 3
- Department of Electric Drives and Traction
The course provides for students of programme Open informatics periodic training guidelines for health and occupational safety and gives knowledge of electrical hazard of given branch of study. Students receive indispensable qualification according to the Directive of the Dean No. 1/2007.
Participation at course and lecture
Work out of the test
- Syllabus of lectures:
1.Periodic training guidelines for health and occupational safety.
2.Hazards and causes of electric shock.
3.Electromagnetic compatibility of information technology equipment. Conception of protection against electric shock, overcurrent protection and overvoltage protection in electrical installation.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
This program is intended as a preparation for the operation of and work on electrical equipment and installation for master study programme at Faculty of Electrical Engineering according to the Directive of the Dean No. 1/2007.
1.Discussion - the periodic training scheme for health and occupational safety, the prevention of electric hazards. Basic occupational safety and health training record.
2.Written exam (test) of electrical qualification.
3.Registration of qualification to student's record.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. Kůla , Kříž: Introduction to Eelectrical Engineering, ČVUT, Prague, 2003
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Otevřená informatika - Umělá inteligence_145417 (compulsory course in the program)
- Otevřená informatika - Počítačové inženýrství_145440 (compulsory course in the program)
- Otevřená informatika - Počítačové vidění a digitální obraz_145456 (compulsory course in the program)
- Otevřená informatika - Počítačová grafika a interakce_145515 (compulsory course in the program)
- Otevřená informatika - Softwarové inženýrství_145534 (compulsory course in the program)