Implementation of DSP Algorithms in Telecommunications
|XP32IAT||ZK||4||2P + 0S||Czech|
- Department of Telecommunications Engineering
The course makes the students familiar with the implementation of DSP algorithms used in telecommunication technology using digital signal processors. The platform DSP TMS320C6x is assumed.
Digital signal processing in span of AE2M32VAD - Applications Development and DSP.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Digital signal processors series TMS320C6x. VLIW architecture VelocitTI.2. Functional blocks, CPU, registers, EDMA channels, EMIF, on-chip memories, cache, timers, McBSP. Development tools, Code Composer studio. Instruction set. Cooperation of CPU and EDMA, interrupts. Implementation of algorithms, FFT, DFT, DTMF, convolution,
correlation, motion detection, compression. Language C, intrinsics, code optimization,
linear assembler, assembler.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Students learn to implement selected algorithms using digital signal processors.
- Study materials:
2. N. Dahnoun : Digital Signal Processing Implementation
using the TMS320C6000 DSP Platform. Prentice Hall 2000.
3. Chassaing, R. - Reay, D.: Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the TMS320C6713 and TMS320C6416 DSK (Topics in Digital Signal Processing), Wiley-IEEE 2008.
4. Moodle system
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: