- Department of Economics, Management and Humanities
Quality assurance in the organization.
Statistical methods in quality management. Models of quality systems. Economic issues in quality assurance. Implementation of requirements of ISO 9001 standard. Certification of products and production systems. Recommendations for quality management in the organization.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. Managing quality, Edited by Barrie Dale, 2003, ISBN: 0631236147
2. Kanji, G., Asher, M. : 100 Methods for Total Quality Management, 2001, ISBN:0803977476
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: