- Department of Economics, Management and Humanities
Basic economic terms. Principles of microeconomics, consumer behaviour and producer behaviour. Profit maximization. Perfectly competitive market. Market failure, monopoly. Principles of macroeconomics, aggregate demand and aggregate supply. Labour market. Money market and capital market. Macroeconomic policy of the government as a factor protecting and correcting the market. Comment: The subject is a necessary precondition for understanding other economic and managerial disciplines.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1.Fialova H., Jandera J., ECONOMICS (handouts)
2. Frank R.H., Bernanke B.S:, PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS, McGraw-Hill, 3.Ed.
3. Fialová H., Fiala J., MALÝ EKONOMICKÝ SLOVNÍK s výkladem v češtině a v
angličtině, A plus, Praha 2006
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: