Mathematical Methods in Signal Theory
- The course is a substitute for:
- Mathematical Methods in Signal Theory (P01MTS)
- Department of Mathematics
Continuous, discrete, periodic and almost periodic signals. Fourier series and Fourier integral. Band-limited signals. Theorems of Paley-Wiener and Shannon-Kotelnikov. Modulation. Analytic signals.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. A. V. Oppenheim and R. W. Schafer: Discrete-Time Signal Processing. Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 1989.
2. D. D. Kammler: A First Course in Fourier Analysis. Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 2000.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: