GIS in Landscape Engineering
- Josef Krása (guarantor), Miroslav Bauer
- Department of Landscape Water Conservation
Geographical information systems and their use in landscape engineering - basic software components, data management, vector and raster formats. Principles of modeling erosion and transport processes, rainfall runoff processes, landscape management. Influence on landscape stability and quality of natural resources. Preparation of input layers (digital elevation model, map of land use, soils, etc.), data sources management. Remote sensing data application.
Seminars will be focused on practical use of GIS Idrisi 32 and ArcGIS.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomTH:B-691
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: