Typology of Buildings A
- Department of Architecture
The general typological fundamentals for drafting of buildings. The compositional fundamentals of drafting. The fundamentals of sanitary, communication and subsidiary premises to relation to scale of human. Garage and parking of vehicles (stationary traffic). The drafting-requirements of buildings for usage of handicapped persons (with limitation movement ability and orientation). The design the fundamental rooms and communications from site of fire safety of buildings.The basic layout of space for housing.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
To give primary orientation in the principles of the process of design building and information on fundamental functional requierements of some type of buildings in architectural design.
- Study materials:
(1) Existing regulations
(2) Neufert a kol.: Navrhování staveb, Consult-invest 1995,1999
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Architektura a stavitelství - 2013 (compulsory course)