Simulation programming, Matlab
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The subject is focused on methods for developing mathematical models of engineering applications and on the use of mathematical software Matlab, Simulink for advanced calculus and extensive computations, including visualization of the results.
- Syllabus of lectures:
* Math SW overview and its use for complex engineering calculus, elementary and matrix based operations, graphical representation of results.
* Symbolic calculus in Matlab, Symbolic math toolbox.
* Fundamentals of programming in Matlab .
* Graphic environment in Matlab, design of graphic user interface.
* Introduction to simulation model design in Matlab-Simulink.
* Numerical methods in mathematical modelling, solver parameterization in Matlab-Simulink.
* Selected engineering applications in Matlab-Simulink.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Practical use of SW Matlab-Simulink for solving various engineering tasks. Definition of various data types, developing programming skills, matrix based calculus. Introduction to various Toolboxes of Matlab. Result visualisation, graphic user interface design. Symbolic calculus in Matlab.
Introduction to Matlab - Simulink, design and implementation of simulation models. Numerical solution of differential equations.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: