Geometric Accuracy of Parts of Machines and Mechanisms and their Mutual Interaction
- Department of Designing and Machine Components
Surface quality - surface roughness. Accuracy of dimensions. Geometrical
tolerances (tolerance of form and position, principles of - tolerancing,
methods of tolerancing and their explanation). Dimensional bonds -
dimensional networks (loops), transformation of dimensional bonds.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Surface textura; profile method - surface texture parametrs, procedures for the assessment of surface texture, height characterization using the linear material ratio curve, measurement of surface texture parametrs, indication of surface texture in technical product documentation.
- Tolerancing of dimensions, ISO system of limits and fits, Taylor principle, independency principle, envelope requirement, general tolerances, relation between surface roughnesss and prescribed tolerance.
- Dimensional bonds - dimensional networks (loops), linear dimensional chains, flat (nonlinear) dimensional chains, transformation of dimensional bonds, statistical tolerancing.
- Geometrical tolerances, indication of true position, principle of independency and principle of dependency, maximum material requirement/condition, minimum material requirement/ condition, reciprocity requirement, projected tolerance zone, non-rigid parts, common zone, general geometrical tolerance.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: