Automatic Control - Seminar
- Milan Hofreiter (guarantor)
- Tomáš Vyhlídal (guarantor), Milan Hofreiter (guarantor)
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
The goal of this seminar is to explain in more detail to students basic knowledge of automatic control theory like transfer functions, open versus closed loop control, design of controllers and frequency based analysis of control systems. The course also concentrates on logic control and control via programmable logic controllers.
only in czech
- Syllabus of lectures:
Application seminar focused on: Combinatorial and Sequential Logic Circuits; Continuous Linear Systems; Transfer Functions; Mathematical Models; Poles and Zeros; Transient and Steady State Response Analysis; Frequency-Response Analysis; Proportional, Integral and Derivative Controllers; Discrete-time based PID Controllers; Open Loop and Closed Loop Control
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
even more examples of equation solving
- Study materials:
1. Ogata, K.: Modern Control Engineering (4th Edition), Prentice Hall, 2001.
2. Dunning, G.: Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers (2nd Edition). Delmar Learning, 2001.
3. Dorf, R.C., Bishop R.H.: Modern Control Systems (8th Edition). Addison-Wesley, 1998.
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Tue Fri Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: