English - Aircraft Terminology II.
- Václav Brož
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
Analysis of passages from professional literature from aircraft technology focusing on expanding terminology in different areas of aircraft technologies (aerodynamics, flight dynamics, solidity of aircraft constructions, different types of aircraft constructions and fuel unit construction). Individual student presentation at a conference, talking about a selected theme.
English - Aircraft Terminology I.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Expansion of terminology in different areas of aircraft technology, preparation for individual presentation at a conference.
- Study materials:
Internal materials of Department of Aerospace Engineering.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomKN:A-210
Učebna KA210 12122
- The course is a part of the following study plans: