English - Aircraft Terminology I.
- Václav Brož
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
Analysis of selected journal articles concentrating on specific terminology and grammar from building aircrafts, aircraft motors, from aircraft operation and associated technology areas. Crafting a journal artice.
Knowledge of the English language for example at the level of „English - Bachelor Exam“.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Master the journal terminology in specific areas of aircraft technology.
- Study materials:
Internal materials of Department of Aerospace Engineering.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomKN:B-233
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: