Practical C/C++ programming
- Předmět zajišťuje:
- katedra radioelektroniky
The course introduces students to the C ++ and develops their practical skills in programming in C/C++ with an emphasis on solving computational tasks and multi-threaded applications using parallel programming. The first part of the course is devoted to the object-oriented programming in C++ and provides students with basic data containers of standard library STL. Students learn the principles of parallel programming, multi-threaded applications, synchronization mechanisms and models of multi-threaded applications. The second part is dedicated to develop an algorithmic thinking to solve computational problems by searching the problem state space. Two main approaches are considered: the deterministic search of a graph representation of the state space; and local optimization techniques. Additionally, students will be familiarized with models of arbitrary precision data representations, representation of matrices, and matrix calculations.
The subject assumes a basic knowledge of procedural programming, which can be obtained in the course „Procedural programming“.
- Osnova přednášek:
1. Principles of object-oriented programming: classes, objects, encapsulation
2. Inheritance and Polymorphism
3. Generic types
4. Exceptions and debugging
5. Containers (STL)
6. Data streams and operators
7. Parallel programming - threads, synchronization
8. Parallel Programming - multi-threaded applications, parallelization (eg. OpenMP)
9. Graph structures and search techniques
10. Dynamic Programming
11. Floating point arithmetic, libraries for arbitrary precision arithmetic
12. Matrices and matrix computations
13. C/C++ numerical libraries, optimization algorithms (hill climbing, simulated annealing)
14. Evolution of C/C++, versions and standards (C++11/C++14), portability and compilers
- Osnova cvičení:
Practical labs are focused on acquiring and practicing programming habits so that students will be able to independently develop readable codes using existing standard libraries and data containers. During the semester, students have to submit a series of assignments to address a particular programming tasks. The score of the assignment consists of correct solution, efficiency of the code, and also points reflecting the quality of the source code regarding its readability and reusability. A particular lab consists of practical mastery of the topics discussed at the lectures and assignment of the related programming task.
- Cíle studia:
The main goal of the course is to introduce students to the practical aspects of C/C++ programming. Students will learn how to effective implement algorithms and numerical methods that are commonly used in electronic systems.
- Studijní materiály:
 Stroustrup: Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++ (2nd Edition), 2014, ISBN 978-0321992789
 Stroustrup: The C++ Programming Language (4th Edition), 2013, ISBN 978-0321563842
 Sedgewick, Wayne: Algorithms (4th Edition), 2011, ISBN 978-0321573513
- Další informace:
- Pro tento předmět se rozvrh nepřipravuje
- Předmět je součástí následujících studijních plánů: